Tampa Bay Florida Personal Injury Attorney
Personal Injury (P.I.) cases stem from a wide variety of injuries. You may have been injured through the carelessness, negligence or irresponsible behavior of another individual or organization. While those responsible in criminal cases are punished with fines and/or jail, those responsible for personal injury are required to pay damages.
If you or a loved one have suffered a personal injury, contact the Law Offices of Wolfe, P.A immediately. Your lawyer Richard E. Wolfe, P.A. and support staff have the expertise and resources to research, investigate and litigate all of our clients' claims successfully and produce for our clients the best possible results in the quickest possible time.
Some typical P.I. cases include:
|• Vehicle accidents by cars, trucks or motorcycles as driver, passenger or pedestrian.
• Medical malpractice injuries caused by a health care provider or medical product while in hospital or as an outpatient.
• Product liability includes accidents caused by defective or dangerous products such as power tools or household chemicals.
• Premises liability includes injuries occurring on home or business property.
|• Recreational accidents include bicycle, boat and snowmobile accidents, sports or hunting accidents.
• Construction site and industrial accidents.
• Aviation accidents.
• Dog bite injuries which can cause serious complications including infections and disfigurement.
Richard E. Wolfe, P.A. is a law firm comprised of experienced and dedicated trial attorneys and a highly competent support staff using the latest technology. Wolfe|May, P.A. specialize in personal injury, drug litigation, work injuries, social security, nursing home abuse and medical malpractice. We cover all of Central Florida including Pinellas County, Hillsborough County, Sarasota County, Manatee County, Polk County, Pasco County and Hernando county.